Help | FAQ
- Do you allow pets? Sorry but
we do NOT allow pets.
- Are you allowed to smoke in the cottages? Sorry
but smoking is NOT permitted inside the cottages.
- What is included in the price? Heating,
electric, travel cots, high chair, washing up liquid, hand soap, hand
towels, bed linen, starter pack (tea, coffee, biscuits, tea towels,
toilet roll, kitchen roll, wood for open fires)
- What is not included in the price? Bath
towels (these can be hires for 3 each), extra bedding
- What time can we arrive at the cottages? Arrival
time is from 4pm onwards
- What is the departure time from the cottages? Departure
time is 11am
- How do I collect the keys? We
always like to meet our guests and show them to their property. There
is usually someone available during working hours, however we do ask
that you give us a call on the day of arrival to let us know what time
to expect you. It is the responsibility of the guest to inform us of
their arrival, to limit waiting time.
- Do you have internet access? Yes,
the games room is a Wi-Fi hotspot. A signal is also available from most
- What is the property layout/ are they close together?
The properties are in a cluster. This plan gives
an idea of each location.
- Are we allowed visitors to the cottages? Yes,
visitors are welcome as long as they respect the property. Visitors
are not permitted to stay overnight.
- If I cancel can I get my deposit back? Sorry,
deposits are non-refundable, however you can use your deposit on another
booking within 6 months of first booking.
Laurel cottage is a spacious 3 bedroom property with a beautiful interior which combines both a mode...